Here's the Press Release snipper from earlier today:
The BP Group 17th Annual Process & Performance survey is underway! There are just eight key questions which take approx 5-10 minutes to complete.
The 2008 survey was completed by more than 6,000 business process professionals and this year we hope you will join for what has become the most authoritative and independent survey concerning Business Process in all its forms.
Naturally the results are of great interest to all of us operating in the business process space and in addition to sharing the complete survey with all participants we have received support and endorsement from major conference organisers including IQPC, IIR, BAI, iCMG.
We will be using those forums to share summary publication of the ongoing results and final survey. If you would also like to participate in the ongoing results webinar series please let us know and we will include you in the invites.
These include (discounts for BP Group members)
• Perth, Australia (September) - BAI Annual Symposium
• Chicago, US (September) - IQPC 5th Annual Process Excellence Week for the Service & Transactional World
• London, UK (September) - IQPC BPE in Finance
• Sydney, Australia (October) - iCMG Enterprise Architecture World 2009
• Frankfurt, Germany (December) - 8th IIR Business Process Management Forum
• Buena Vista, Florida (January 2010) - FINAL RESULTS - 11th IQPC Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement