With these tools, you gather information for market research, blog posts, or simple curiosity.
- @myflightinfo: Use @myflightinfo to stay updated on your flight’s status.
- Tweetbeep: Setup alerts that will help you keep track of specific keywords.
- TweetNews: TweetNews ranks stories based on the amount of related tweets.
- TwitterBuzz: TwitterBuzz will tell you what’s being linked to the most on Twitter.
- Tweetscan: Set up to make sure you don’t miss @replies, and to get search queries.
- Twitterverse: Check out archived timelines and tweets through Twitterverse.
- Monitter: Get real time keyword monitoring on Twitter from Monitter.